Ask For Admission
Knowledge should have no boundaries. The MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) committee of the institute is actively working to motivate students and faculties to learn from all-embracing knowledge available beyond the classroom education.
To develop cutting-edge skillsets among students and faculties and integrate technology changes in curriculum to become a center of educational excellence.
- To promote specific courses to individual students and faculties based on their interests and requirements.
- To incorporate different innovate pedagogy used by various online platforms into institute’s teaching-learning processes.
- To include state-of-the-art lectures related to present curriculum into teaching-learning process.
— Goals and Objectives
- Improve Quality: To choose high quality courses for the students so that the learning process become efficient for the students.
- Accessibility and Inclusiveness: To ensure that the proposed courses are easily accessible to the learners of all background so that the learning experience is hassle-free.
- Student Support: To provide support service to the learners such as discussion forum and technical support based on their requirements.
- Learning Outcomes: To gauge the efficiency of the platform, measure and track learner outcomes including completion rates, skill development, and career promotion.
- Continuous Improvement: To develop a desire for continuous improvement from valuable feedback of the stakeholders.
— Moocs certificate
For MOOCs Courses through SWAYAM : Click here
— Members of MOOCS Committee
Dr. Pabitra Maji
Dr. Rahul Kanti Nath
Phone: 03330085434 & 03330085433